It's Monday...

... I'm not really sure what more there is to say... lol.

I had a fantastic weekend with Shelley at the weekend scrapbook retreat.  I was amazingly productive and got so much done.  I had nearly three full days of focused scrapbook and crafting time, in which I completed more than I have in the past year combined (perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but not too much) and also ate an absurd amount of fruit.  I understand that it's an inexpensive catering option for our hosts, but a fruit tray at every meal is insane.  On the plus-side, no one at the retreat will have scurvy.

We came home yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and I got to spend a fantastic evening with my husband to round out the weekend before Monday rolled around.  We got out of the house and visited the Las Vegas Foodie Fest - a collection of food trucks and bad 80s cover bands.  I had a tasty, tasty crab cake sandwich and some truffle oil-infused fries.  Oh, so good.  :)

And, now it's Monday.  Nothing happened, nothing is GOING to happen.  Tomorrow I have plans of checking in at school and participating in an online video-conference dealing with literature and the new Common Core Standards.  Granted, these two things together will not comprise an entire day - but I suppose if I'm feeling really ambitious, I can go to Costco as well.

Wednesday is going to be the big day.  I'm going to see my doctor for my back-to-work checkup.  I had to wait a full 30 days before they would do the bloodwork and release me back to work.  If all is well, they'll let me go back!  For possibly the first time in my life, I am looking forward to work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working in the coal mines...

Customer Service Fail

My demonic spaniel